We welcome new players of all ages and ability. Our membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. (Please note that during the winter months we offer pro rata memberships. Please contact Membership Secretary whose details are below.)
Annual subscriptions for 2019/2020 are as follows:
|Senior Citizen (65yrs +)||£115.00|
|Adult (19yrs +)||£120.00|
|Student (18yrs & under on 1st April or in Full Time Education)||£55.00|
|Junior 2 (16yrs & under on 1st April)||£45.00|
|Junior 1 (12yrs & under on 1st April)||£30.00|
|Family Membership (2 adults & 2 children 18yrs & under or in FTE)||£250.00|
|Single Parent Membership (1 adult & 2 children 18yrs & under or in FTE)||£160.00|
|Temporary Members||£20 per week|
Visitors (limited to 6 sessions per person, per year in total)
Adults: £5 | Adult with member: £4 | Students and Juniors: £3
- We ask that all visitors sign the visitors book in the clubhouse, for insurance purposes.
- Junior members under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Membership cards and shoe tags, together with the new access code to the courts will be sent to all members upon receipt of annual subscriptions.
- Club sessions are on Monday and Thursday evenings from 7.00pm.
- Club sessions on Sunday mornings from 10am
- Junior coaching sessions and the court availability are displayed in the Clubhouse.
- Club Rules are displayed in the Clubhouse and are available on the link below.